Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: I was in the elevator...

  1. #11
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Never in my life have I EVER uttered the following phrases:

    "I cant wait to watch wrestling tonight!'"

    "That piledriver was badass!"

    "Do you smell what The Rock's cooking?"

    "It's real ya know"

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the second sentence gives you away

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#cccccc"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by shatzy:
    LOL!!!!

    and were you not one of those 'cronies'? [img]redface.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    HEHE...he was...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like wrestling. If I get the urge for something fake, I just watch "Jerry Springer"

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I no longer watch it...but about 2 or 3 years ago...I watched it with all my friends when it was on...we would set up two TV's...watch wrestling on one and play it on N64 on another...

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the only difference between now and then...

    you have only one tv

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    and the fact that I no longer watch wrestling...

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your avatar and [img]tongue.gif[/img] shouldn't be in the same post


    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    naughty, naughty hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •